A CEO or accountant may need to have access to different VineSpring screens than a tasting room staff member. Role-based User Permissions solve for that.
- Go to Settings > Business > Users
- Click Create New in upper right.
- Enter the email address of the user and choose either Admin or Standard.
- ADMIN: Unrestricted access to all of VineSpring.
- STANDARD: Define precisely which sections the User can access. (None = no access, Read = Read Only access, Write = Editing privileges.
Example Standard settings for common roles:
NOTES and BEST PRACTICES:
- To view Reports, it must be set to be at least = Read
- For Reports to properly populate, all other permissions need to be at least = Read
- When Products = None, then Products will not be able to be added to orders. Additionally, the Customer Purchase History and Transactions Reports will not populate. Therefore, Products should be set to be at least = Read