Everything you need to know from creating your Clubs to charging for the Club shipments.
Go to the Clubs icon and click Create Club in upper right.
Follow the prompts to enter Club Name, Shipping Configuration (if applicable), Fulfillment House, etc.
Once saved, you will be able to add customers to the Club.
Add a Customer to a Club
Navigate to the Customer Profile and Choose the Clubs button. Follow the prompts to add Club details and Save.
1: First things first: Clean up your Club Memberships.
a. Go to the Clubs tab and click on the Club Name that you are working with.
b. Choose the Export Members link in the upper right and download.
c. Scroll to the columns that denote Credit Card and Shipping Address on file. If you see an "N" (No), then you'll want to add those to the club profile(s) prior to creating the order(s).
2. Create a Club Shipping Configuration (if applicable)
Go to the Settings tab and click on Shipping > Club Shipping. Confirm that you have a Configuration created for this particular shipment. For instance, if it's summer, you may want to create a 'Warm Shipping Profile'.
3. Enter Details for the Club Release and Charge the cards
Click on the Club name that you'll be working on.
Click Create New in the upper right.
Enter all details for this shipment and Save.
Scroll to the bottom of the Release screen and you'll see a list of Clubmembers.
Click on a name and you will have several choices to choose from:
- View Membership - This takes you to the customer's Club membership screen.
- Customize Items - This allows you to adjust the products that are in the order.
- Change Shipping Method - This allows you to adjust the Shipping Method in the order.
- Preview Order - This gives you the opportunity to see what the order will look like to your customer.
- Send Email > Pre-Shipment Notification: This is an email that is sent to the customer with details about when the customer's card will be charged and when the items will ship. Note that you can do this in bulk by clicking on the Batch Actions link in upper right.
- Send Email > Empty: This is a blank email where you can enter whatever you'd like to this member.
- Skip - Choose if the Customer wants to skip this shipment.
- Charge - This action will charge the customer's card and will automatically send an email with receipt. Clicking Charge will create the Order. Note that you can do this in bulk by clicking on the Batch Actions link in upper right.
When do your Clubmembers get notified about their orders?
Clubmembers get notified at two times during the Release (Shipment) process:
- Notify function - When you are creating a club order for a customer, one of the choices is to 'Notify' them. This is an email that is sent to the customer with details about when the customer's card will be charged and when the items will ship.
- Automatic receipt - Once a club order is charged, an automatic receipt with order details is sent to the customer.