- Navigate to the customer record you would like to keep as the main customer record.
- In the address bar of your browser, copy the customer ID portion to your clipboard.
- Navigate to the customer record you'd like to delete.
- Select Merge Customer from the menu.
- When prompted, paste the ID you copied in Step 2.
- Select OK.
What does the merge do?
If Customer A is the duplicate record, and Customer B is the valid record:
- Customer A’s orders are assigned to Customer B.
- Customer A’s club memberships are assigned to Customer B.
- Customer A’s record is deleted.