Our hosted storefront (HSF) design package is a quick and affordable way to get a professional customized look for your brand, without the need to find and pay a designer.
Why should I use it?
Because our design team is awesome, and will ensure your storefront represents your brand and works great on all devices (laptops, tablets, mobile, etc).
How does it work?
Give us the address of your existing website or send us your logo, and we’ll do the rest.
How long will it take to style my storefront?
Usually 2-3 days. If you’re in a big hurry, let us know and we’ll do our best to expedite.
What does it cost?
We charge $500 for the package.
What’s included in the design package?
- Visually align the fonts, colors, logo, and general page elements with your existing website or brand.
- Align your menu items with your primary website.
- Do minor wording or behavior customizations (up to an hour of time).
- Add a single “purchase” link to your existing website, so people.
- Testing behavior on major device sizes.
Additional customizations and work is available for $200/hour. Tell us what you’re looking for, and we’ll give you an estimate.
Can I do it myself?
Yes. If you already have a designer/developer, or web skills, you are free to modify the stylesheet and code yourself to match the hosted storefront with your brand. If you choose this option, we recommend you use the list above as a checklist for considering your storefront “production ready”.