- Click on Settings, then click on Discounts.
- Click on Create New in the upper right to create a new discount.
- Fill out the name and beginning/end dates. (Leave the end date blank if you'd like it to run indefinitely).
- Admin Only box: Check if you would only like Admins to be able to apply the discount to orders. Leave it unchecked if you would like the discount to apply automatically to both online and admin orders.
5. Define the Discount Type
Choose Products or Shipping depending on what the discount is being applied to
Amount: Enter the amount being discounted
Choose the Amount Type:
Percent: Percentage will be discounted from entire order.
Amount: Dollar amount will be discounted from entire order.
Fixed: Fixed price of each item will override the retail price.
Does it apply to all products? Or only certain products?
If it is a Shipping discount, does it apply to all shipping methods or only certain shipping methods?
Code: You have the option of requiring customers to enter a promo code online. (Example: Enter code 'pinot' to receive 10% off of your order).
Audience: Who is Eligible? Define who should receive this promotion. Is it just Club Members? Or a particular Customer Group?
Stackable: Can this promo be combined with others?
Order Amount: Is there a minimum dollar amount that must be met?
Order Items: Is there a minimum bottle count that must be met?
Scope Amount: Is there a minimum dollar amount on a particular product that must be met?
Scope Items: Is there a minimum bottle count on a particular product that must be met?
9. Save your promo by clicking on the green check mark (upper right hand corner) and then test your promotion for accuracy.